Have you ever been through a situation that seems like God is no more on your side? The feeling of helplessness putting doubt in your mind that puffs out the little faith left in you. You are not alone in this situation. I have walked that part also at one point or the other in my life. The Good News is that God is never late. He is always on time to get us out of that messy situation. Not only that, He also goes the extra mile to make us laugh rather than smile. The way of the Lord is so so amazing and I just cannot fathom it. As a matter of fact, God is the most Romantic of all that is in existence yesterday, today and afterwards. What am I talking about? Exodus chapter 1 to 3 got me elated. The Isrealites probably felt hopeless and helpless in their situation. Asides the fact that they were enslaved, they also cannot freely have children. Once the woman gets pregnant, she is worried about the sex. I imagined them going for scanning...
We have heard the saying“It is better to be alone than in bad company”;it is great to be married, but I believe it is better to be single than to be in a marriage where you feel trapped and dead on the inside. A broken relationship is better than a broken home, so if there are signs of an unhappy marriage already showing in your relationship, please have the courage to walk away. It is better to let go of the’ good’, so the ‘best’ can come. if you aren’t in a relationship, the good thing is that you can make the most of being single by building and preparing yourself to be a great partner and spouse when you do get hitched… How do you maximise singlehood? What should you do while ‘waiting’ – or looking for Mr or Mrs Right? 1. Open your eyes: Don’t shut yourself off from the world, be accessible. You may not have a very activ...
This incident wowed me so much. After 14 years of being pregnant, Mercy James delivered a baby girl on Saturday June 7, 2014..She named her miracle..Mercy, a single parent, said of her ordeal during the 14 years she was pregnant but could not give birth: “When I first took in, I knew that I was pregnant with signs and test that confirmed that I was. Four months later, I went to hospital for another test, the result showed that I wasn’t pregnant, but had fibroid. Subsequently, I began to experience bleeding, at least once a day. Sometimes, my tummy would protrude in the semblance of pregnancy. I went to different hospitals, and I kept on receiving the same result that nothing was wrong with me. But deep down inside , I knew that all was not well with me. So I was taken aback when a midwife told me I was pregnant. But considering the test which showed I had fibroid, I was angry with the midwife for giving me what I felt was a false prophecy of hope. Thereafter, I...
Comments
Post a Comment